- Chaplains make a brief, regular visit to the worksite to interact with employees and build a relationship of trust and friendship.
- Chaplain Care Teams provide 24 hour, 365 day-a-year, nationwide emergency care for individual or family crises, and work closely with company management to coordinate chaplain assistance for any company emergency.
What Your Chaplain Care Team Will Not Do
- Interfere with the employee work process
- Force a conversation or relationship with employees
- Judge lifestyle or personal conduct
- Report to management regarding employee work habits
- Break confidentiality of discussions with employees
- Promote a particular religious group or church, preach or proselytize
- Accept gifts or gratuities from employees for any service provided